Thursday, February 8, 2018

Ilee As An Ice Princess

Ice Princess Ilee

No story with these pictures.  Just Ilee wearing the special edition Our Generation Oriana outfit.


Ilee looks amazing in this outfit with her bright blue eyes.


The crown fits perfectly on her head.


It is a simple covered wire crown with clear plastic jewels that stick up to create a crown look.


The dress has a beautiful off-white color to it.  With the bottom part being a soft almost fur feel to it.


There is a layer of satin fabric underneath the top layer.


The top of the dress is made of the same off-white satin.


 It has a straight neckline with invisible straps.


There is a vinyl/plastic wrap that does around the bodice of the dress.  It is a light blue, ice looking piece.


 There is a ribbon all the way up the back to keep it on


 As you can see there is a high slit in the dress.  It has a light blue translucent material across it, but it doesn't hide anything.


I made the staff from some items I bought at Micheal's.


In the last four shots, Ilee lost her head and her right arm to the cold.  Her joints were stiff, to begin with, but in the -10 degree weather it was too much, and they snapped when I moved them.  So her head is balanced on her neck, and her arm is just being held on by the strap of her dress.

I guess I'll have to do a post on reattaching heads now.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful photo session, it's like a fairy tale :-). the outfit and accessories are beautiful!

Xyra Silverleaf said...

Oh, no! That stinks about her head and arm! Is she fixable?

The photos are gorgeous!

Heather from PennilessCaucasianRubbish Dolls Blog said...

Beautiful photos!!!!

Sharon said...

Really gorgeous photos, the light is beautiful and so is the doll and her outfit.

Lurker said...

I'm so impressed that you made the staff yourself! It matches so well with the crown and the snowy branches, and it really finishes the outfit.

Nonna said...

Staff looks great! Curious what JGs do with head reattachments...

Heather from PennilessCaucasianRubbish Dolls Blog said...

Her head fell off?!? I'd have passed out! I want to know how to fix them...! Did you make a post about it... I'll go try and find it...

Kiki's Korner said...

This is stunning photography! I didn't realize the dress was from OG and am impressed. Making a staff was the perfect touch and not something I would have thought of! I'll watch for your posts about repairing your poor doll.

JGMom said...

I'm loving these pics of Ilee in the snow! I just got her and I can't even take her out of the box. She's just so lovely and perfect.